The V2ray or vmess protocol to be exact, is a complicated model of the well-known Shadowsocks. At the core, v2ray also relies on the SOCKS5 proxy. Proxies generally lack encryption, and that is what differentiates a VPN from a proxy. Shadowsocks is an encrypted SOCKS5 proxy and vmess is the next technology from Shadowsocks.
V2Ray contains two vmess “protocols”, the v2ray personal protocol and Shadowsocks. Additionally, you will be able to select various tunneling and obfuscation options with vmess.
TCP – that’s the default connection. “TCP (Transmission Management Protocol) is a kind of protocol or normal for transferring data over the Web, comparable to SSH, FTP, HTTP, etc.”
Websocket: With Websocket you will be able to hide the IP identifier of your VPS behind the title of a website, making it difficult for the VPN blocking firewall to blacklist the IP identifier.
mKCP: a substitute for TCP, it could be faster than TCP. It can be useful in case you want a protocol like UDP.
QUIC: Google is different than TCP and UDP. Based mainly on UDP. It may be faster than TCP.
Also, you will be able to mask between the above protocols and make it look like Wireguard, WeChat video, torrent, VOIP or DTLS site visitors.
Select a VPS
I like to recommend renting an hourly billing VPS. In case the IP identifier is blocked, you will be able to open a new server. Discovering a much less standard VPS provider due to firewalls possibly targeting standard ones more often than smaller ones.
Mainly, you can find two types of VPS, OpenVZ and KVM. KVM is largely preferable as you need to use the “Google BBR” command to extend the pace.
If you can’t find an hourly billing VPS with IP control, you can search for cheaper VPS providers. I have used and would suggest BuyVM and Virmach.
There is an approach to examining whether a VPS service has a working IP identifier before generating a cost. Google “mirror vps”, and you can find a number of mirror pages from VPS providers. For those who can get a look at the log data without using a VPN, they can invest their money in the digital server.
After renting a server, you can take a look at the IP identifier before installing v2ray. Go to Putty (or other) sort the IP identifier, in case you don’t discover a bug then you’re good to go. Alternatively, you can ping your IP identifier using a utility.
After ensuring that the VPS’s IP identifier should not be blocked, you should use a VPN when connecting to your server via Putty or a surrogate to avoid blocking the IP identifier.
Can I advise these VPS providers:
Vultr – hourly billing – starting at $ 3.5 per month – vultr.com (get a $ 100 bonus)
DigitalOcean – hourly billing – starting at $ 5 per month – digitalocean.com (get a $ 100 bonus)
RackNerd – monthly billing – from $ 2 monthly (annual subscription) – racknerd.com
Contabo – monthly billing – from € 3.99 per month – contabo.com
CloudCone – hourly billing – starting at $ 4.2 per month – cloudcone.com
1) In case you are interested in a higher configuration v2ray websocket (ws) + tls + cdn with multi-user admin panel, click here to see the new tutorial. Also, you will be able to discuss with the GFW Trojan tutorial.
2) If this script is not suitable for you, and you also want a simple tcp v2ray, you can configure the script described in the tutorial v2ray + ws + tls + cdn. You just have to do Half 1 (configure the script), skip Half 2 (SSL, area, CDN) and select TCP within the internet panel.
Thanks to the one-command script from 233weblog.com, you will be able to configure v2ray even in case you are not familiar with the Linux instructions.
It is essential to have no less than Ubuntu 16, Debian 8 or CentOS 7.
This information can be for Ubuntu.
1. Make updates and improvements first
sudo apt-get replace
sudo apt-get improve
2. Run the v2ray script
bash <(curl -s -L https://git.io/v2ray.sh)
For those encountering a “curl command not discovered” error, run apt-get replace -y && apt-get set up curl -y
3. The main query will ask you which model you select. There are no big variations between 1 and a pair of. You can select 1.
4. Then select the protocol. For the sake of simplicity, let’s select TCP.
5. Now select the port. You can select the default value or change it. I select port 23432.
6. Next, select whether you want to put an ad blocker or not. It should be famous that the efficiency could last if the a-blocker is activated
8. And finally, press Enter to continue or Ctrl + C to c
V2Ray configuration file hyperlink
v2ray infolink – Generate V2Ray configuration data hyperlink
v2ray qr – Generate V2Ray configuration QR code hyperlink
v2ray ss – Modify Shadowsocks settings
v2ray ssinfo – View Shadowsocks configuration data
v2ray ssqr – Generate Shadowsocks Configure QR code hyperlink
V2ray Standing – View the operational status of V2Ray
v2ray begin – Begin V2Ray
cessation of v2ray – cessation of V2Ray
Restart v2ray – restart V2Ray
v2ray log – View the V2Ray execution log
V2ray Replacement – V2Ray Replacement
v2ray replace.sh – Replaces the V2Ray admin script
Uninstall v2ray – Uninstall V2Ray
Add a number of clients in v2ray (bonus)
The v2ray script provides only one consumer by default, you will be able to add multiple clients by enhancing the configuration file. Generally, you don’t want to add a number of clients, as multiple clients can use the same configuration. I have added this part as a bonus.
1. First, generate a number of UUIDs in uuidgenerator.internet
2. Then SSH on your VPS and order nano / and so on / v2ray / config.json to edit the configuration file
3. The default settings for clients are as follows:
4. It is essential to edit the configuration as shown below, word that I add a comma (,) and reproduce and paste the previous consumer configuration between parentheses and modify the uuid:
5. You can add as many clients as you need by following the information above. Just repeat the method. After including clients, press Ctrl + X to exit setup and press Y to save many settings.
Configure v2ray on your drives
V2ray apps for Android
You must use v2ray in various Android apps, and all of them can be obtained free of charge on Google Play.
Shock for Android
v2ray apps for iOS
You can also use v2ray in various applications on your iPhone / iPad, most of the v2ray applications are paid applications, besides 91VPN.
Buyers of V2ray for Windows Home
On your Windows Home PC, you will be able to select one of these three Windows v2ray buyers. And here is a get hyperlink. There is also a new software program known as Conflict, which requires 64-bit Windows Home. You can get it right here.
Buyers of V2ray for MacOS
On your Mac PC, you will be able to select one of these two v2ray buyers. And here is a hyperlink to get V2RayX and here for V2RayU. Click here to get ClashX for MacOS.
VPN providers that provide v2ray
In general, IP blocks are so frequent that you might want a hassle-free response and opt for a payment option. If that’s your case, Wannaflix and 12VPN provide v2ray, along with different VPN protocols. You can see my quick VPN assessment in the Greatest Stealth VPN weblog post. Do you need to examine different VPNs? Head over to the VPN comparability table and find out one of the best VPNs for you.